Welcome to A Tri in the Buff! The oldest triathlon in Buffalo held on the shores of Lake Erie in beautiful Evangola State Park. This event offers something for everyone from beginner (Try A Tri) to experienced (Intermediate Tri). Be sure to visit some of the many beach clubs in the area.
How to enter the A Tri in the Buff Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Aquabike: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 12km, Run 3km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.1mi, Bike 1.45mi, Run 0.65mi
A Tri in the Buff Triathlon weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
A Tri in the Buff Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was A Tri in the Buff Triathlon?