The Alameda Running Festival incorporates a Half Marathon, 10k, 5k, and Family Fun Run. The event will start and finish in the Alameda Point and highlight several beautiful areas around the island. The event will benefit Alameda Meals on Wheels and the Alameda Education Foundation.
Come get your 4" medal, cool ARF shirt, free beer, and great food!
Discounts available - just click on the tickets!
How to enter the Alameda Running Festival
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10mi
- Run 5km
Alameda Running Festival weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Alameda Running Festival reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- The San Francisco Marathon26th Jul 2020, San Francisco
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov 2020, Berkeley
- Rock ‘n’ Roll -San Francisco5th Apr 2020, San Francisco
- Oakland Running Festival22nd Mar 2020, Oakland
- Kaiser San Francisco Half Marathon,10k & 5k2nd Feb 2020, San Francisco
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp8th Aug 2020, Oakland