The place to be if you want to party, dance and run along a gorgeous route on Long Beach. It is a very Hawaiian-themed event and so expect lots of colour, music and a whole load of fun. This is an event for absolutely everyone and the kids have an amazing time.
Consider these instead
The Aloha Run – Long Beach has been postponed until undefined. Here are other races in your area:
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Harvest Half Marathon 5k,10k20th Sep, Los Angeles
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga
- Aloha Run – San Diego11th Oct, San Diego5(1)
"I ran this event last year and was delighted to find a discount code for 2019! ..."
"As someone who lives in Long Beach, it was not difficult to navigate through..."
See all reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring my stroller?
This is a stroller friendly race. Children under the age of 3 in a stroller do not need to register for the race. However, if you would like the child in a stroller to receive a bib, medal and Aloha hat, please contact [email protected] for special stroller-registration.
Can I bring my dog?
Dogs are allowed in Long Beach
Is there an age limit?
Nope - The Aloha Run is for all ages.
Is there a time limit?
Nope - take your time.
Have a question? Get answers from our team.
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Aloha Run – Long Beach weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 5mph
Aloha Run – Long Beach reviews (2)
4.2 out of 5 stars