The annual Labor Day 5K Classic is the fastest 5k race in Western Pennsylvania. Hundreds of personal records have been set on this course. The course is a point-to-point course beginning at the Stone Pavilion in Washington Park and follows the streets of Washington, PA to finish near the Alpine Club Lanes building at 735 Jefferson Avenue. The course has a net elevation drop of over 350 feet start to finish and will be electronically chip-timed.
How to enter the American Labor Day 5K
- Run 1km
- Run 5km
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
American Labor Day 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was American Labor Day 5K?
You may also like
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile6th Nov, Brighton
- SCA 5k & Kids Fun Walk1st May 2105, Chambersburg
- hollys31st Jul 2029, Laurel
- Saranac Lake Winter Carnival Ice Palace Fun Run1st Feb, Saranac Lake
- IRONKIDS Ohio Fun Run25th Jul, Delaware
- Eastern Michigan University Track & Field All Time List31st Jul 2026, Ypsilanti
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.