Three distances of duathlon racing in the beautiful Catskill Mountains with breathe taking views and challenging mountain elevations on the bike and run courses. The Mohonk Preserve offers a mixture of single track and carriage trail running with a beautiful Adirondack style pavilion filled with spectators, a massive amount of food, drinks, laughter and stories of pain from the day all overlooking the mountains.
How to enter the American Zofingen Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 5mi, Bike 84mi, Run 15mi
- Duathlon: Run 10mi, Bike 58mi, Run 5mi
- Duathlon: Run 5mi, Bike 29mi, Run 5mi
American Zofingen Duathlon routes
This epic race with three distances is held in the Shawangunk Mountains with running on single track and carriage trails through the woods. The bike portion goes over some of the most beautiful and difficult mountains.
The G. Chris Gleason Memorial Duathlon:
American Zofingen Duathlon weather forecast
Light rain in the evening and overnight.
American Zofingen Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was American Zofingen Duathlon?
You may also like
- Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival20th Jun, Essex County
- Bethany Beach First Responders Sports Weekend19th Sep, Bethany Beach
- New England Season Opener Triathlon & Duathlon9th May, Hopkinton
- Litchfield Hills Triathlon11th Jul, New Hartford
- DFC Celebrate Recovery 5k23rd May, Salem
- Giant Acorn Triathlon Festival26th Sep, Spotsylvania Courthouse