Toughest Mudder East is going to Boston. Youve got 8 overnight hours to crush as many five-mile loops as possible to prove yourself against your fellow Northeast region Mudders. Whats on the line besides Mudder Glory? (Really though, what else is there?) How about cold, hard cash. How about a spot on course at Worlds Toughest Mudder 2018. How about your standing as one of The Toughest Mudders on the Planet.
First, youve got to tackle the course at 508 International. Seriously, its like this place was made just for mudding. Deep woods, winding trails, and an expansive 22 acres of never ending epic -- this action sports venue is as ready as can be to host Toughest Mudder East 2018, and to push you to your absolute best.
How to enter the America’s Toughest Mudder – East
- Run 8h
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
America’s Toughest Mudder – East weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
America’s Toughest Mudder – East reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was America’s Toughest Mudder – East?
You may also like
- Blizzard Run22nd Aug 2020, Shiloh
- Spartan Race - Long Island - Sprint23rd Nov, Brentwood5(1)
- Spartan Race – Tri-State New Jersey25th Apr 2020, Sussex County
- Spartan Race – Greek Peak7th Mar 2020, Cortland5(2)
- Spartan Race – Virginia Sprint & Super27th Oct, Arrington5(1)
- Spartan Race - PNC Park - Stadion19th Oct, Pittsburgh