Enjoy this course as it rolls through the largest Old Order Amish Community in the US. You will have breathtaking views from vistas that you wont get anywhere else. You will see working Amish farms, clothes lines full of crisp, clean laundry, the colors of autumn and be greeted by waving Amish families as you run past their homes. Prizes will be handmade items from these amazing artisans. Food, fun and more makes this a great event for all ages and families too.
How to enter the Amish Country Running Festival
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Amish Country Running Festival routes
A running race for every level of endurance or speed runner. This course runs through the beautiful hills of Amish Country in Randolph, NY. Challenging and beautiful at the same time, and hilly. Did we mention that the course is hilly? ;)
The starting line is Church Street and Cemetery Hill Road Randolph, NY 14772
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Amish Country Running Festival weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Amish Country Running Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Amish Country Running Festival?
You may also like
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May 2020, Cleveland
- Delaware Marathon26th Apr 2020, Wilmington
- Two Rivers Marathon Race Festival28th Mar 2020, Pike County
- Watchung Winter Ultra & Trail Races4th Jan 2020, Mountainside
- The Philadelphia Marathon Weekend23rd Nov, Philadelphia
- Runners Marathon of Reston5th Apr 2020, Reston