Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Amish Country Running Festival routes
A running race for every level of endurance or speed runner. This course runs through the beautiful hills of Amish Country in Randolph, NY. Challenging and beautiful at the same time, and hilly. Did we mention that the course is hilly? ;)
The starting line is Church Street and Cemetery Hill Road Randolph, NY 14772
- Race packs collected on the day
- 100 participants
From the organizer
Enjoy this course as it rolls through the largest Old Order Amish Community in the US. You will have breathtaking views from vistas that you wont get anywhere else. You will see working Amish farms, clothes lines full of crisp, clean laundry, the colors of autumn and be greeted by waving Amish families as you run past their homes. Prizes will be handmade items from these amazing artisans. Food, fun and more makes this a great event for all ages and families too.
Other events from this organizer
Amish Country Running Festival weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Amish Country Running Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Amish Country Running Festival?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- InFirst Bank Veteran’s Marathon, Half Marathon, and Marathon Relay3rd Nov, Blairsville
- Baltimore Running Festival19th Oct, Baltimore
- TCS New York City Marathon3rd Nov, Richmond County
- Delaware Marathon26th Apr 2020, Wilmington
- Atlantic City Marathon20th Oct, Atlantic City
- The County Marathon6th Oct, Prince Edward