Join us for the 2nd Annual PEACEHEALTH APPLETREE Boston-Qualifying Marathon, Half Marathon & Sunset 5K. This "Run Through History" will take you on a flat, fast and scenic course through Fort Vancouver, Officer's Row, the Army Barracks, Pearson Airport - the oldest operating airport in the USA, the Historical Old Apple Tree, along the majestic Columbia River and many other historical vantage points. There's so much to see that the miles will fly by!
How to enter the AppleTree Marathon, Half Marathon and 5K
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
AppleTree Marathon, Half Marathon and 5K routes
The Sunset 5K will offer a shorter distance for our friends, family, and others in the community who would like the opportunity to enjoy the racing experience. It will also allow for a Pre-race shake-down for our Marathon and Half Marathon athletes and the opportunity for them to earn the coveted BEAST medal for an athlete who races both Saturday and Sunday.
AppleTree Marathon, Half Marathon and 5K weather forecast
Possible drizzle overnight.
AppleTree Marathon, Half Marathon and 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was AppleTree Marathon, Half Marathon and 5K?
You may also like
- Lederhosen 5K19th Sep, Olympic Valley
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K29th Aug, Santa Rosa5(1)
- Lake Tahoe Marathon9th Oct, South Lake Tahoe
- Truckee Half Marathon1st Aug, Truckee
- XTERRA Lake Tahoe 5K, 10K, Triathlon, Sprint, Duathlon & Aquabike15th Aug, Incline Village
- Run To The Beach Lake Tahoe4th Jul, Tahoe Vista