Arctic Frog Endurance Run is a beginners Ultra marathon. This scenic course features a trilogy of pavement, wooded and crushed limestone trails that runs North and South of Des Plaines River (DPR) and Northwest Casey Trails. Make NO mistake- it will NOT be a gimme with a few challenges in stow (rolling hills) but fair! What's more, if lucky-this northern Chicago suburbia turns into a "Winter Wonderland" come December each year making it a unique running experience for anyone that havent tried running in the cold winter months!
How to enter the Arctic Frog Endurance Run
- Run 25km
- Run 15km
- Run 50km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Arctic Frog Endurance Run weather forecast
Possible flurries throughout the day.
Arctic Frog Endurance Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Arctic Frog Endurance Run?
You may also like
- Hyrox - Chicago25th Jan 2020, Chicago
- Santa Hustle 5K Chicago7th Dec, Chicago3.9(2)
- Santa Hustle Milwaukee 5K8th Dec, Milwaukee4.7(1)
- Massbach Ridge Wine Run 5K - October19th Oct, Elizabeth
- Community First Fox Cities Marathon presented by Miron Construction22nd Sep, Menasha
- Santa Hustle Indianapolis15th Dec, Indianapolis