“Arctic Frog” Endurance Run is a beginner’s Ultra marathon. This scenic course features a trilogy of pavement, wooded and crushed limestone trails that runs North and South of Des Plaines River (DPR) and Northwest Casey Trails. Make NO mistake- it will NOT be a “gimme” with a few challenges in stow (rolling hills) but fair! What's more, if lucky-this northern Chicago suburbia turns into a "Winter Wonderland" come December each year making it a unique running experience for anyone that haven’t tried running in the cold winter months!
How to enter the Arctic Frog Endurance Run
- Run 25km
- Run 15km
- Run 50km
Questions & answers
Arctic Frog Endurance Run weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Arctic Frog Endurance Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Arctic Frog Endurance Run?
You may also like
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May, Cleveland5(1)
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- Resurrection Run11th Apr, Maryville
- Race into Finals 5K at KSU26th Apr, Kent
- Race for Ralya17th May, Meridian charter Township
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton