“Arctic Frog” Endurance Run is a beginner’s Ultra marathon. This scenic course features a trilogy of pavement, wooded and crushed limestone trails that runs North and South of Des Plaines River (DPR) and Northwest Casey Trails. Make NO mistake- it will NOT be a “gimme” with a few challenges in stow (rolling hills) but fair! What's more, if lucky-this northern Chicago suburbia turns into a "Winter Wonderland" come December each year making it a unique running experience for anyone that haven’t tried running in the cold winter months!
How to enter the Arctic Frog Endurance Run
- Run 25km
- Run 15km
- Run 50km
Arctic Frog Endurance Run weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Arctic Frog Endurance Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Arctic Frog Endurance Run?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile7th Nov, Brighton
- BG 26 2 And Half Marathon1st Nov, Bowling Green
- Chilly Hilly 5K7th Nov, Henderson
- Frostbite Festival6th Dec, Springfield
- BG26.2, Half Marathon, & 6K1st Nov, Bowling Green
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.