Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 52.2km
- Run 47.2km
- Run 31.1km
- Run 26.1km
Atlantic City Marathon routes
Taking runners on a tour of Absecon Island, the Atlantic City Marathon & Half Marathon cover ground in the cities of Atlantic City, Ventnor, Margate and Longport. From Boardwalk Casinos to the Marina District and sleepy beach towns, the course offers something for every runner.
- 5K Turn Around: Raleigh Ave. on the Boardwalk
- 10K Turn Around: Avolyn Ave. on the Boardwalk
- Half Marathon Turn Around: Baton Rouge Ave. on the Boardwalk
- Marathon Turn Around: on Atlantic Ave.
- Mile 1 - Bacharach Blvd. before Convention Center
- Mile 2.5 - Brigantine Blvd. after Connector Rd.
- Mile 4 - Borgata Service Rd.
- Mile 5.5 - Maryland Ave.
- Mile 7 - New Hampshire Ave.
- Mile 8.25 - New Jersey Ave. on the Boardwalk in front of Showboat
- Mile 10 & 25.2 - Chelsea Ave. on the Boardwalk (2-way)
- Mile 11.5 & 24 - Surrey Ave. on the Boardwalk
- Mile 14.25 & 21.5 - Margate Library (2-way)
- Mile 14.75 & 16.5 - Atlantic Ave. & 33rd Ave./35th Ave. (2-way)
- Mile 15.5 - Atlantic Ave. & 11th Ave.
- Mile 17.5 & 20.5 - Monroe Ave.
- Mile 19 - Jerome Ave.
MarathonStart Time: 8:00am
Half MarathonStart Time: 8:00am
G. Larry James Legacy 5KStart Time: 9:00am
King Neptune Challenge (Marathon + 5K)Start Time: 9:00am
King Neptune Challenge 16.2 (Half Marathon + 5K)Start Time: 9:00am
- Finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- 1500 participants
From the organizer
Established in 1958, the Atlantic City Marathon is the third oldest continuing marathon in the United States. The marathon course is noted for being fast and flat,
including eight miles of oceanfront Boardwalk running!
Each race weekend, Atlantic City hosts four race distances including the 26.2 mile marathon and 13.1 mile half marathon on Sunday and a 10K and 5K on Saturday. Runners from throughout the United States as well as several countries internationally are represented.
Frequently Asked Questions
Atlantic City Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Atlantic City Marathon reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Atlantic City Marathon?
You may also like
- TCS New York City Marathon3rd Nov, Richmond County
- Delaware Marathon26th Apr 2020, Wilmington
- Baltimore Running Festival19th Oct, Baltimore
- InFirst Bank Veteran’s Marathon, Half Marathon, and Marathon Relay3rd Nov, Blairsville
- Amish Country Running Festival28th Sep, Randolph
- Rehoboth Seashore Marathon & Half Marathon7th Dec, Rehoboth Beach4.4(6)