Distances in this event
- Run 13.1miUp to 10% off
- Run 5kmUp to 10% off
- Run 1kmUp to 10% off
Avocado Half Marathon & 5K routes
The Avocado Half Marathon starts and finishes at Town Square Park in beautiful Murrieta, CA. The course is mostly flat, but save some legs for the De Luz Climb! The route gets really scenic as you make you way up into the hills above Murrieta. Water, nutrients and medical will be available along the route.
The Avocado 5K is a fast out and back course. This will sure be a PR course for those of you pushing it. Water will be available along the route. The 5K starts and finishes at Town Square Park.
- Finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- 750 participants
From the organizer
The Avocado Half Marathon and 5K is more than just a run. Join us as we race around the streets of Murrieta, CA and then celebrate with fellow fans of the Avocado and indulge in as many avocados as we can in our epic finish line festival!
Avocado Half Marathon & 5K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Avocado Half Marathon & 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Avocado Half Marathon & 5K?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- Temecula Half Marathon & 5K20th Oct, Temecula
- JetBlue Long Beach Marathon & Half Marathon13th Oct, Long Beach
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Riverside8th Dec, Riverside
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona4.7(3)