Run a marathon #RelayStyle. Teams of 2-6 runners and walkers complete 2.2-mile loops around White River State Park alongside Back on My Feet members and volunteers. Teams are encouraged to set up a 10×10 tent in Runners Village to cheer on their teammates. Awards for the fastest team in each division, as well for the top individual fundraiser. Money raised from this event helps Back on My Feet Indianapolis reduce homelessness through running and community building, as well as employment and housing resources.
How to enter the Back on My Feet Marathon Relay
- Run 26.2mi
Back on My Feet Marathon Relay weather forecast
Back on My Feet Marathon Relay reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Back on My Feet Marathon Relay?
You may also like
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May, Cleveland5(1)
- Get Outside Mountain Relay5th Jun, Glade Valley
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- Knock On Wood Ultra Series25th Apr, Greenville
- Tar Heel 10 Mile & Fleet Feet 4 Mile Run18th Apr, Chapel Hill
- RRRC Huguenot 3 Miler1st Mar, Richmond