Welcome to the Second Annual Back On the Ranch Trail Run and Campout!
Complete as many laps as possible within the allotted 3, 6, 12, 24 and 48 hour periods. 12 hour runners may opt for a daytime or night time 12 hour segment. (8:00 am to 8:00pm on Saturday or 8:00 pm Saturday to 8:00 am Sunday). A 100 mile option is available for any 24hr or 48hr runner who has completed 86 miles by 8:00 am on Sunday. Those runners may continue until reaching 100 miles or 12:00pm (whichever is sooner).
How to enter the Back on the Ranch Trail Run and Campout
- Run 3h
- Run 6h
- Run 12h
- Run 24h
- Run 48h
Back on the Ranch Trail Run and Campout routes
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Back on the Ranch Trail Run and Campout weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Back on the Ranch Trail Run and Campout reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Back on the Ranch Trail Run and Campout?
You may also like
- La Cuesta Ranch Trail Run4th Jan 2020, San Luis Obispo
- Monterey Bay Half Events9th Nov, Monterey
- Turkey Trot Los Angeles28th Nov, Los Angeles
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- Hyrox - Los Angeles28th Mar 2020, Los Angeles
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona4.7(3)