Not quite ready to book?
Save this event for later and come back to it when you're ready.
Sat, Jun 11, 2022
Inyo County, United States
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Based on location
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get 5% if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Saturday, Jun 11, 2022
Organizer route images
- Themed ultramarathon t-shirt
- Finisher's t-shirt (for 48 hour finishers)
- Themed hat
- Goodie bag
- Badwater 135 Belt Buckle
- Mile 20.3: veer right onto Randsburg Road.
- Mile 32.5: stay straight (not right).
- Mile 40.8: go left at the t-intersection junction with Hwy 395.
- Mile 44.0: turn right on Searles Station towards Trona (easy to miss).
- Mile 50.3: at this t-intersection, turn left to Trona.
- Mile 58.7: another t-intersection, turn right on Hwy 178 towards Trona.
- Mile 71.5: Get gas & snacks at the Shell in the town of Trona, a town which must have been featured in The X-Files, don't you think? There is also a Valero Gas located at Mile 72.4.
- Mile 104.3: turn left towards Death Valley via Hwy 190.
- Mile 129.4: You will now ascend the infamous Towne Pass known worldwide from Furnace Creek 508. After Towne Pass, pass through Stovepipe Wells