The BADWATER ultra running experience returns to the East Coast when the fourth BADWATER CAPE FEAR race takes place on Bald Head Island, North Carolina on March 17, 2018.
With 50km and 51-mile race options, Badwater Cape Fear features a twelve-mile warm-up on the car-free, one-lane-wide roads of Bald Head Island, followed by either 19 or 39 miles of running on the wild and secluded sandy beach between Cape Fear and Fort Fisher. The race is held along the Atlantic Seaboard with spectacular views of the Frying Pan Shoals to the east and wild and undeveloped marshlands to the west. Running this remote coast is a dramatic, invigorating, and inspiring manner in which to experience the Cape Fear region in all its grandeur!
How to enter the Badwater Cape Fear
- Run 50mi
- Run 50km
Badwater Cape Fear weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Badwater Cape Fear reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Badwater Cape Fear?
You may also like
- Pilot Mountain to Hanging Rock Ultra10th Oct, Danbury
- Knock On Wood Ultra Series25th Apr, Greenville
- The Virginia Capital Trail Tap To Tap Relay And Ultra Marathon4th Apr, Williamsburg
- Holiday Lake 50K15th Feb, Appomattox
- North Carolina Fat Ass 50k25th Jan, Fort Bragg
- The Triple Lakes Trail Race31st Oct, Greensboro