The 4th Annual Bakersfield Marathon is a USATF-certified full marathon, half marathon, 10K, and 5K taking place on November 17th, 2019.
This annual, world-class event features the starting line, finish line and celebration on the California State University, Bakersfield campus. Participants will run through dozens of iconic neighborhoods including the Stockdale Financial District, Oleander, Downtown Bakersfield, Westchester, Kern County Museum, La Cresta, Bakersfield College and finally along the striking Panorama Bluffs before returning to the finish line along the scenic Kern River Parkway.
How to enter the Bakersfield Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Bakersfield Marathon routes
Marathon, half marathon, 10K, 5K distances.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Bakersfield Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Bakersfield Marathon reviews (2)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Los Angeles Marathon8th Mar 2020, Los Angeles
- Seaside Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k16th Feb 2020, Ventura
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach
- The San Francisco Marathon26th Jul 2020, San Francisco
- California International Marathon8th Dec, Sacramento
- Western Pacific Marathon, 10K & 5K25th Apr 2020, Fremont