This family friendly event conveniently starts and ends at Coopertown City Hall located at 2525 Burgess Gower Rd., Springfield, TN 37172 in Robertson County. Runners and walkers are encouraged to come out and enjoy this event taking place within the beautiful countryside of Coopertown. Stay after to enjoy the 7th Annual Coopertown Barrel Festival taking place just across Hwy 49 W. on Old Coopertown Road where you'll enjoy over 200 booths, games, live music, a car show, inflatables, unique shopping vendors, antique tractor and historical displays, and food galore. Admission into the Barrel Festival is FREE, as is parking which is available around the festival and race grounds.
How to enter the Barrel Fest 5 Miler
- Run 5mi
Barrel Fest 5 Miler weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Barrel Fest 5 Miler reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Barrel Fest 5 Miler?
You may also like
- Knock On Wood Ultra Series25th Apr, Greenville
- Get Outside Mountain Relay5th Jun, Glade Valley
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May, Cleveland5(1)
- Tar Heel 10 Mile & Fleet Feet 4 Mile Run18th Apr, Chapel Hill
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- Resurrection Run11th Apr, Maryville