This family friendly event conveniently starts and ends at Coopertown City Hall located at 2525 Burgess Gower Rd., Springfield, TN 37172 in Robertson County. Runners and walkers are encouraged to come out and enjoy this event taking place within the beautiful countryside of Coopertown. Stay after to enjoy the 7th Annual Coopertown Barrel Festival taking place just across Hwy 49 W. on Old Coopertown Road where you'll enjoy over 200 booths, games, live music, a car show, inflatables, unique shopping vendors, antique tractor and historical displays, and food galore. Admission into the Barrel Festival is FREE, as is parking which is available around the festival and race grounds.
How to enter the Barrel Fest 5 Miler
- Run 5mi
Barrel Fest 5 Miler weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Barrel Fest 5 Miler reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Barrel Fest 5 Miler?
You may also like
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile6th Nov 2021, Brighton
- Frostbite Festival6th Dec, Springfield
- Sharon Heights Run To The Son April 1010th Apr 2021, Birmingham
- Reason for the Season Run28th Nov, De Motte
- Eastern Michigan University Track & Field All Time List31st Jul 2026, Ypsilanti
- The First Watch Locomotive Half Marathon / 5K13th Dec, Kennesaw
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.