Join Us on October 26th, for the 2nd Annual Battle Born 3.6 mile trail run in observation of Nevada Day. Nevada (meaning "snow-capped mountains") became a state on October 31st, 1864. This trail run is 3.6 miles for the 36th state into the Union and will be held on the trail courses at Cathedral Gorge State Park. Great scenery and views of the state park and Panaca valley.
How to enter the Battle Born Trail Run
- Run 3.6mi
Battle Born Trail Run route
Battle Born Trail Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Battle Born Trail Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Battle Born Trail Run?
You may also like
- Las Vegas St Patrick's Day Run14th Mar, Boulder City
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- SDCCU OC Marathon2nd May, Newport Beach
- Spartan Race - Angel Stadium of Anaheim18th Jul, Anaheim
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga
- Hyrox - Los Angeles28th Mar, Los Angeles