Known for its romantic vistas of San Francisco and the Bay, our Bay Breeze race sets the stage for romance, whether you are in love with running or not.
All race distances start and finish at the San Leandro Marina Park! Whether you are a frequent race winner or a first-time runner/walker, you've got a lot to look forward to. The half marathon distance will have pacers thanks to the TriValley Running Club. Hikers/walkers are always welcome!
How to enter the Bay Breeze Half Marathon, 10K & 5K
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
- Hike 13.1mi
Bay Breeze Half Marathon, 10K & 5K routes
All participants will enjoy a mostly-flat, easy bayside trail that rarely strays more than a few feet from water. A perfect course for those looking to set a personal record!
Half Marathon: http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=372423
Bay Breeze Half Marathon, 10K & 5K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- Christmas Double 15K Challenge19th Dec, Palo Alto
- Walnut Creek Running Festival12th Dec, Walnut Creek
- Kiwanis Resolution Run 5K and 10K1st Jan 2021, Mountain View
- City Beer Runs - Seven Stills Brewery13th Dec, San Francisco
- ZombieRunner Quarry Lakes13th Dec, Fremont
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.