Consider these instead
The Bay Bridge Half Marathon has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- Golden Gate Half Marathon & 5K1st Nov, San Francisco
- Lake Chabot9th Nov, Castro Valley
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K21st Nov, Santa Rosa5(1)
- ZombieRunner Quarry Lakes13th Dec, Fremont
Bay Bridge Half Marathon route
This event is not just a race, it's an immersive experience. Beginning at West Oakland, the race will start with a few fast and flat miles to get the runners buzzing before arriving at the entrance to the Bay Bridge path. As runners cross the bridge for the first time, they are treated with incredible views of the SF skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz. Reaching Treasure Island, runners will turn back and make their way back along the same route, getting a front row view to Oakland's ever-changing town-scape and gorgeous rolling hills.
Upon finishing, runners will be treated to the Finish Festival at Old Kan Beer & Co where they will experience local food and beer, and be treated to truly the best the city has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bay Bridge Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Bay Bridge Half Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.