Big dog brag...The Colorado Mud Run transforms the natural obstacles of Colorado's rugged terrain into 25+ muddy obstacles on our family-friendly 5k and 2k courses. Splash down the 70-foot Mud Slide, climb over cargo net canyons, slog your way through real mud pits...not just dirty water, rope climb on Colorado boulders, balance on swinging bridges, experience the gorilla swing and sprint across the floating platforms. You can race with your best buddies to the finish line or soak up each challenge at your own pace. Get dirty with Colorado's most affordable five star rated mud obstacle run!
How to enter the BIGDOGBRAG The Colorado Mud Run - Pueblo
- Run 5km
- Run 2km
- Run 2km
BIGDOGBRAG The Colorado Mud Run - Pueblo routes
Questions & answers
- I bought 2 spots. For my wife and I. I was unable to input her waiver info. How can I ensure that she still has a spot?
BIGDOGBRAG The Colorado Mud Run - Pueblo weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
BIGDOGBRAG The Colorado Mud Run - Pueblo reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was BIGDOGBRAG The Colorado Mud Run - Pueblo?
You may also like
- Spartan Race - DENVER SUPER AND SPRINT WEEKEND22nd Aug, Larkspur
- Rugged Maniac – Oklahoma City13th Jun, Oklahoma City
- Conquer The Gauntlet Oklahoma City20th Jun, Mustang
- Ultimate Towner Obstacle Course17th May, Jackson
- Spartan Race Utah18th Jul, Huntsville
- Horseshoe Bend Obstacle Course Race18th Apr, Page