The Bigfoot races explore the incredible Cascade Mountains. Runners will experience such varied terrain as the otherworldly Volcanic Mount St. Helens (erupted in 1980), lava fields, long mountaintop ridge lines with stunning forest, mountain and lake views, deep old growth forests as green and thick as a rainforest, misty mountain tops, and cross streams on their way to completing this massive, life changing event.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Bigfoot 200 weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Bigfoot 200 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bigfoot 200?
You may also like
- Bizz Johnson Trail Races10th Oct, Susanville
- Lake Tahoe Marathon9th Oct, South Lake Tahoe
- Marlette Lake Tahoe 50K & 10 Miles Trail Run9th Aug, Carson City5(1)
- The Castle Peak 100K22nd Aug, Truckee
- Elk-Kings Trail Races4th Oct, Tillamook
- Run Wilsonville - A Benefit to Keep Wilsonville's Longest Running Community Event Fun in the Park1st Sep, Oregon
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Entry for this event has closed
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button