The course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views. The beach restrooms open at sunrise and there are plenty of drinking fountains along the course. There will be a fully stocked aid station at the start area, with Gatorade, water, bananas, chips, cookies, and more.
How to enter the Blaze the Oceanfront
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 21.1km
- Run 42.2km
- Run 15km
- Run 19.65mi
Blaze the Oceanfront weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Blaze the Oceanfront reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Blaze the Oceanfront?
You may also like
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
- Awesome 80's Run Long Beach - 5K & 10K14th Jun, Long Beach
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Shoreline Marathon19th Jul, Ventura4.7(1)
- Valley Crest Trails - Spring6th Jun, Los Angeles County
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)