The course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views.
How to enter the Blitz Shore
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 15km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 32km
- Run 13.1mi
Blitz Shore routes
RACES: The marathon, ¾, & half course is out 3.275 miles then back. The course is ran twice for the half marathon, thrice for the ¾ marathon, and four times for the full marathon. For the 5K, the course is out 1.55 miles then back. For the 10K, it’s out 3.1 miles then back. For the 15K, runners will do the 10K course and then go along the 5K course.
Blitz Shore weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Blitz Shore reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Blitz Shore?
You may also like
- Spartan Race - Angel Stadium of Anaheim18th Jul, Anaheim
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Anaheim Semper 5K & 10K Run16th May, Anaheim
- Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon San Diego31st May, San Diego
- Bra Run 5k & 12k For Evelyn’s Bff30th Aug, Los Angeles