The course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views.
How to enter the Blitz Shore
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 15km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 32km
- Run 13.1mi
Blitz Shore routes
RACES: The marathon, ¾, & half course is out 3.275 miles then back. The course is ran twice for the half marathon, thrice for the ¾ marathon, and four times for the full marathon. For the 5K, the course is out 1.55 miles then back. For the 10K, it’s out 3.1 miles then back. For the 15K, runners will do the 10K course and then go along the 5K course.
Blitz Shore weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Blitz Shore reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Blitz Shore?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon2nd May, Newport Beach
- Spartan Race - Angel Stadium of Anaheim18th Jul, Anaheim
- Hyrox - Los Angeles28th Mar, Los Angeles
- Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K22nd Mar, Irvine
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Newport-Mesa Spirit Run Mile1st Mar, Newport Beach