Bonefrog is the worlds only Navy SEAL obstacle course race and we're coming to bring you the best obstacles in OCR!
Bonefrog was created by Nave SEALs to challenge, build and inspire participants to become better athletes and recognize that they can do anything they set their minds to, while enjoying the camaraderie and teamwork usually reserved for active duty Navy Seals.
How to enter the BoneFrog Challenge – Long Island
- Run 5h
- Run 9mi
- Run 6mi
- Run 3mi
- Run 0.5mi
- Run 0.25mi
BoneFrog Challenge – Long Island routes
BONEFROG is truly a unique experience. With 50 Navy SEAL-style obstacles on courses that range from 3-11 miles, the course will test everyone and leave no one unscathed. We attempt to place an obstacle approximately every quarter mile (when venues permit), so your running ability alone will not carry the day.
BoneFrog Challenge – Long Island weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon.
BoneFrog Challenge – Long Island reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was BoneFrog Challenge – Long Island?
You may also like
- Spartan Stadion - Citi Field New York15th May 2021, Queens County
- Spartan Race – Tri-State New Jersey Trifecta2nd Oct 2021, Sussex County
- Spartan Race – Tri-State New York12th Jun 2021, Bethel
- Spartan Race – Tri-State New Jersey24th Apr 2021, Sussex County
- Spartan Race – Boston22nd May 2021, Boston
- Spartan Race – Palmerton10th Jul 2021, Palmerton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.