Bonefrog is the worlds only Navy SEAL obstacle course race and we're coming to bring you the best obstacles in OCR!
Bonefrog was created by Nave SEALs to challenge, build and inspire participants to become better athletes and recognize that they can do anything they set their minds to, while enjoying the camaraderie and teamwork usually reserved for active duty Navy Seals.
How to enter the Bonefrog Charlotte
- Run 5h
- Run 9mi
- Run 6mi
- Run 3mi
- Run 0.5mi
- Run 0.25mi
Bonefrog Charlotte routes
BONEFROG is truly a unique experience. With 50 Navy SEAL-style obstacles on courses that range from 3-11 miles, the course will test everyone and leave no one unscathed. We attempt to place an obstacle approximately every quarter mile (when venues permit), so your running ability alone will not carry the day.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Hoe fit does someone need to be to participate? Is there a fitness challenge that can be done to determine this?Hi there. Thanks for getting touch. Everyone can run on the course no matter how fit you are. There is also no specific training program or fitness test. There are a lot of pulls and climbs on the course and so it is recommended to do a bit of grip and upper body strength training. If you cannot complete an obstacle there are penalties like push-ups, jumping jacks or burpees! :)
Bonefrog Charlotte weather forecast
Rain until morning, starting again in the evening.
Bonefrog Charlotte reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bonefrog Charlotte?
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Charlotte4th Apr 2020, Concord
- Spartan Race - South Carolina - Ultra, Beast, and Sprint Weekend23rd Nov, Winnsboro
- Spartan Race – Fayetteville North Carolina27th Jun 2020, Spring Lake
- Rugged Maniac – North Carolina (Spring)11th Apr 2020, Rockingham
- Spartan Race – Asheville25th Jul 2020, Black Mountain
- Spartan Race – West Virginia29th Aug 2020, Glen Jean