Distances in this event
- Run 5km
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Ethan & Chocos Book Club (ECBC) was founded by Leukemia warrior Ethan after he noticed that books and reading were missing from the hospital experience of patients at CHOC Childrens Hospital in Orange County. ECBC is working on building a library and reading program at CHOC, with the goal to make access to books and reading part of patients everyday care. ECBC recognizes that literacy support for children fighting cancer and other life-threatening conditions can help promote cognitive development and social connections that are part of thriving through treatment and beyond.
This will be a fast flat course at (location TBD).
BOOK IT! 5K Run/Walk & 1K Fun Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
BOOK IT! 5K Run/Walk & 1K Fun Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was BOOK IT! 5K Run/Walk & 1K Fun Run?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- JetBlue Long Beach Marathon & Half Marathon13th Oct, Long Beach
- Turkey Trot Los Angeles28th Nov, Los Angeles
- Surf City 10 Sundown21st Sep, Huntington Beach
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona4.7(3)
- Carrera de los Muertos – Los Angeles26th Oct, Los Angeles