The 25th annual Barbara Schmidt Millar Women's Triathlon is a sprint triathlon exclusively for female athletes age 18 and older. Hosted on the third Sunday in September at Scott's Flat Lake in Nevada City, 100 percent of the proceeds from this event support outreach, diagnosis and breast health care through Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. The triathlon features a half mile swim, 11 mile bike ride and three mile run. Athletes compete either as individuals or as part of 2-3 woman relay teams. Or join us for the 5k run/walk event along the same course. 5k run/walk is open to ladies 13 years and older.
How to enter the BSM Women’s Triathlon & 5k: Celebrating Life, Empowering Women
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5mi, Bike 11mi, Run 3.1mi
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
BSM Women’s Triathlon & 5k: Celebrating Life, Empowering Women reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was BSM Women’s Triathlon & 5k: Celebrating Life, Empowering Women?
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Sacramento - Super & Sprint Weekend13th Nov, Rancho Murieta3(4)
- Spartan Race - Oracle Park - Stadion4th Dec, San Francisco
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)
- Spartan Race – Monterey5th Jun, Salinas
- Spartan Race - San Luis Obispo - Ultra, Beast & Super10th Apr, Santa Margarita
- Spartan Race – SoCal16th Oct, Lebec
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.