The 25th annual Barbara Schmidt Millar Women's Triathlon is a sprint triathlon exclusively for female athletes age 18 and older. Hosted on the third Sunday in September at Scott's Flat Lake in Nevada City, 100 percent of the proceeds from this event support outreach, diagnosis and breast health care through Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. The triathlon features a half mile swim, 11 mile bike ride and three mile run. Athletes compete either as individuals or as part of 2-3 woman relay teams. Or join us for the 5k run/walk event along the same course. 5k run/walk is open to ladies 13 years and older.
How to enter the BSM Women’s Triathlon & 5k: Celebrating Life, Empowering Women
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5mi, Bike 11mi, Run 3.1mi
BSM Women’s Triathlon & 5k: Celebrating Life, Empowering Women weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
BSM Women’s Triathlon & 5k: Celebrating Life, Empowering Women reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was BSM Women’s Triathlon & 5k: Celebrating Life, Empowering Women?
You may also like
- Donner Lake Triathlon18th Jul, Truckee4.7(2)
- Folsom Triathlons12th Jul, Folsom
- Lake Tahoe Triathlon22nd Aug, Tahoma
- XTERRA Tahoe City Off-Road Triathlon, Duathlon & Aquabike27th Jun, Tahoe City
- XTERRA Lake Tahoe 5K, 10K, Triathlon, Sprint, Duathlon & Aquabike15th Aug, Incline Village
- California Triathlons21st Jun, Pleasanton