RADIAS Health is a non-profit agency committed to improving the lives of adults with mental illness and/or chemical dependence in the Twin Cities metro area. The annual Building Strength 5K supports client needs through the RADIAS Health’s Building Strength Fund.
How to enter the Building Strength 5K
- Run 5km
Building Strength 5K route
Building Strength 5K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Building Strength 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Building Strength 5K?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Pumpkin Fest 10 K 5 K10th Oct, Waterloo
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile7th Nov, Brighton
- Sparta Half Marathon10th Oct, Sparta
- Jaimie Cox Memorial 5K10th Oct, Roscoe
- Election Day USA – Exercising Liberty 5k3rd Nov, Saint Paul
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.