This festival has something for the fastest runners and families alike. Start and Finish at Diamond View Park at the American Tobacco Campus and Choose from the Half Marathon, Five Miler or 1 Mile distances. Enjoy a fall morning of running through downtown Durham, Duke University and surrounding Historic Neighborhoods. After you cross the finish line, enjoy delicious eats from a variety of delicious food trucks! The Bull City Race Fest is the culmination of a world class running experience and a world class eating experience, all in a world class city DURHAM!
How to enter the Bull City Race Fest & Food Truck Rodeo
- Run 1mi
- Run 5mi
- Run 13.1mi
Bull City Race Fest & Food Truck Rodeo weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
Meet the organizer
Bull City Race Fest & Food Truck Rodeo reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bull City Race Fest & Food Truck Rodeo?
You may also like
- Tar Heel 10 Mile & Fleet Feet 4 Mile Run18th Apr, Chapel Hill
- TCRR’s Twilight Delightfully Different 3.5 Miler13th Jun, Petersburg
- Get Outside Mountain Relay5th Jun, Glade Valley
- RRRC Huguenot 3 Miler1st Mar, Richmond
- Knock On Wood Ultra Series25th Apr, Greenville
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills