The Cabrillo Sunset 5K Fun Run & Walk is a fundraiser in support of the underfunded programs at Cabrillo National Monument.
How to enter the Cabrillo Sunset 5K Run/Walk
- Run 5km
- Run 5km
Cabrillo Sunset 5K Run/Walk routes
The Cabrillo Challenge route passes the park's most important landmarks before linking with the road down to the tidepools - where participants can enjoy spectacular views as the sun sets below the horizon. The route is entirely paved, but challenging, with a significant incline (200 foot loss/gain) as participants return uphill and back to the Vistors Center.
The views are spectacular; no other run is quite like this!
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Cabrillo Sunset 5K Run/Walk weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Cabrillo Sunset 5K Run/Walk reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cabrillo Sunset 5K Run/Walk?
You may also like
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr 2020, San Diego4.2(2)
- San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon11th Jan 2020, San Diego3.8(3)
- Encinitas Turkey Trot28th Nov, Encinitas
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- Run For A Claus7th Dec, Irvine