The White Tank is the start of the Cactus Flower Trail series spring edition and what a better way to start the series with a 7K run! The Ironwood trail will lead you through one of the White Tank Mountains trails where the Hohokam Indians once walked. At the start you will stroll on a flat terrain but as you get closer to the finish you will battle gravity running up hill. Don’t worry will have some refreshing drinks at finish line for you to enjoy and a great finisher medal that you well deserve.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Cactus Flower Trail Series - Spring Saguaro 7K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Cactus Flower Trail Series - Spring Saguaro 7K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cactus Flower Trail Series - Spring Saguaro 7K?
You may also like
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Historic Murrieta Hot Springs 5k19th Dec, Murrieta
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.