Cajun Country Run (CCR) started in 2002 and became a primary supporter of TRAIL in 2010. Today, the event offers 5 running options. The road race options include a half-marathon (a USATF certified single loop), a 10k (USATF certified) and 5k. The trail courses include a 10k & 5k that offer a mix cross country and single track sections. The 10k course will take you on some technical sections along the banks of the Vermilion River.
How to enter the Cajun Country Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Cajun Country Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Cajun Country Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cajun Country Run?
You may also like
- Baylor Scott & White BCS Marathon & Half Marathon8th Dec, College Station
- Riverboat Series - Day 3 (MS)14th Apr 2020, Hollandale
- Mississippi River Marathon8th Feb 2020, Lake Village
- Big Easy Running Festival Half Marathon & 5K24th Nov, New Orleans
- Holly Half Marathon21st Dec, Natchez
- Gator Bait Trail Run26th Apr 2020, Huntsville