Consider these instead
The California Triathlons has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Monterey Bay Triathlon10th Oct, Pacific Grove
- Herbalife24 Triathlon25th Oct, Los Angeles4(1)
- Marin County Triathlon & Duathlon24th Oct, San Rafael
- BSM Women’s Triathlon & 5k: Celebrating Life, Empowering Women20th Sep, Nevada City
- HITS Championship24th Oct, Palm Springs
- Newport Dunes Triathlon1st Nov, Newport Beach
California Triathlons routes
This beautiful Californian triathlon series includes a variety of races for any type of athlete from Paddleboarders to traditional triathletes and everything in between. The course is set in the stunning Angels Camp on New Melone Lake, which offers swimmers a calm ~70 degree swim for their race.
After the race indulge yourselves in a celebration with awesome music, exciting race day speakers, delicious food (including burritos, fresh fruit, muffins and bagels) and refreshments.
A highlight of the day is the post-race massage free of charge.
Race Events Include:
1. Sprint/Olympic Triathlons
2. Sprint/Olympic Duathlon
3. Sprint/Olympic Aquabike
4. Sprint/Olympic Paddle Triathlon
5. Sprint/Olympic Aquathlon
Please Note: You are required to have a valid USAT membership to take place in this event. You will be asked to present this on race day so if you do not have a current USAT membership please select the ticket that includes a one day membership.
Frequently Asked Questions
California Triathlons weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
California Triathlons reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was California Triathlons?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.