Consider these instead
The California Triathlons has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Spartan Race - Oracle Park - Stadion4th Dec, San Francisco
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)
- Spartan Race – Monterey5th Jun, Salinas
- Spartan Race – Sacramento - Super & Sprint Weekend13th Nov, Rancho Murieta3(4)
- Spartan Race - San Luis Obispo - Ultra, Beast & Super10th Apr, Santa Margarita
- Spartan Race – SoCal16th Oct, Lebec
California Triathlons routes
This beautiful Californian triathlon series includes a variety of races for any type of athlete from Paddleboarders to traditional triathletes and everything in between. The course is set in the stunning Angels Camp on New Melone Lake, which offers swimmers a calm ~70 degree swim for their race.
After the race indulge yourselves in a celebration with awesome music, exciting race day speakers, delicious food (including burritos, fresh fruit, muffins and bagels) and refreshments.
A highlight of the day is the post-race massage free of charge.
Race Events Include:
1. Sprint/Olympic Triathlons
2. Sprint/Olympic Duathlon
3. Sprint/Olympic Aquabike
4. Sprint/Olympic Paddle Triathlon
5. Sprint/Olympic Aquathlon
Please Note: You are required to have a valid USAT membership to take place in this event. You will be asked to present this on race day so if you do not have a current USAT membership please select the ticket that includes a one day membership.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
California Triathlons reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was California Triathlons?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.