How to enter the California Triathlons
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Duathlon: Run 3.1mi, Bike 15mi, Run 3.1mi
- Aquabike: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km
- Aquathlon: Swim 0.3mi, Run 3.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3mi, Bike 15mi, Run 3.1mi
- Aquabike: Swim 0.93mi, Bike 24.9mi
- Duathlon: Run 6.2mi, Bike 24.9mi, Run 6.2mi
- Aquathlon: Swim 0.93mi, Run 6.2mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.93mi, Bike 24.9mi, Run 6.2mi
- Swim 0.3mi
- Swim 0.93mi
California Triathlons routes
This beautiful Californian triathlon series includes a variety of races for any type of athlete from Paddleboarders to traditional triathletes and everything in between. The course is set in the stunning Angels Camp on New Melone Lake, which offers swimmers a calm ~70 degree swim for their race.
After the race indulge yourselves in a celebration with awesome music, exciting race day speakers, delicious food (including burritos, fresh fruit, muffins and bagels) and refreshments.
A highlight of the day is the post-race massage free of charge.
Race Events Include:
1. Sprint/Olympic Triathlons
2. Sprint/Olympic Duathlon
3. Sprint/Olympic Aquabike
4. Sprint/Olympic Paddle Triathlon
5. Sprint/Olympic Aquathlon
Please Note: You are required to have a valid USAT membership to take place in this event. You will be asked to present this on race day so if you do not have a current USAT membership please select the ticket that includes a one day membership.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
California Triathlons weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
California Triathlons reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was California Triathlons?