Run as many laps/miles as you can in 12 hours. One Lap is about about 1.07 miles long. Race course is mix of cross country, paved and unpaved surfaces but mostly cross country type of surface with rolling hills. Expect occasional horse-shoe made and tire track divots.
How to enter the CandleLight 12 Hour — Overnight Ultra
- Run 12h
CandleLight 12 Hour — Overnight Ultra route
While this is a 12 hour race, there is no minimum required amount of time to be on the course, nor will you DNF (did not finish) if you do not run the entire 12 hours. One complete lap of the course qualifies you for an official finish. You can run as long or as short as you want, depending on your personal goals.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
CandleLight 12 Hour — Overnight Ultra weather forecast
Humid and partly cloudy throughout the day.
CandleLight 12 Hour — Overnight Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was CandleLight 12 Hour — Overnight Ultra?
You may also like
- Worlds End Ultramarathon30th May 2020, Forksville
- Eastern States 1008th Aug 2020, Waterville
- Black Forest Ultra 100k4th Oct 2020, North Bend
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul 2020, Bruceton Mills
- Bigfoot 50K, 20 and 10 Miler14th Dec, Lore City
- Hashawha Hills 50 km Trail Run29th Feb 2020, Westminster