How to enter the Carrera de los Muertos – Los Angeles
- Run 5km
- Run 5km
Carrera de los Muertos – Los Angeles routes
Can we say fast, fun and scenic (or rápido, divertido y pintoresco)? The race starts on Main Street, in El Pueblo de Los Ángeles Historical Monument, the oldest section of Los Angeles, and home to Olvera Street.
The course runs through lower Chinatown and then takes a left turn onto Alameda Street towards Los Angeles State Historic Park (currently being remodeled). The 5k run/walk turns around at 19th Ave after you cross over the Los Angeles River. On the return, you will be treated to amazing views of the downtown skyline. Expect a little uphill finish as you return back to Olvera Street for an amazing finish line festival!
Questions & answers
- I signed up for VIP and I work near the Glendale race packet pick up area. Can I pick up my VIP packet there or do I have to wait until the day of the race?Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. You can pick up your race packet on Thursday, October 24th from 16:00 - 19:00. The location is Capital One Cafe Glendale, 91210! As you have VIP entry please go to VIP check in where there are no queues! :)
Carrera de los Muertos – Los Angeles weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Carrera de los Muertos – Los Angeles reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Carrera de los Muertos – Los Angeles?
You may also like
- Redondo Beach 10k2nd Feb 2020, Redondo Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona
- Herbalife24 Triathlon17th May 2020, Los Angeles
- Anaheim Semper 5K & 10K Run16th May 2020, Anaheim