Castle Rock Trail Festival
50K, Marathon, Half Marathon, and 3 more
Sat, Oct 5, 2019
Castle Rock, United States
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction -
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sat, Oct 5, 2019
- P.S. Miller Challenge Hill – 200 steps to the top of the ridge. A daunting task but you’ll love the views.
- Bubble Trouble – Nothing more satisfying than a spare bit of bubble wrap right? Crawl to the end and see how many you can squash on the way.
- Walk the plank – How’s your balance? Step up and make it to the end without falling!
- Mom, I’m TIREd – Knees up and one foot in each circle.
- Basic Training – Crawl under the flags, and thank your lucky stars it’s not real basic training or those flags would be barbed wire!
- SeeSaw – A ‘stay on your feet’ take on a classic playground toy. Extra points if you manage all 3 without falling off.
- Through The Rabbit Hole – Just like Alice.
- The Wall – Up and over, watch your footholds.
- Hurdles – Over is the preferred method but under works just as good.
- String Maze – OK, James Bond, see if you can make it to the end without touching a string.
- The Ladder – Just like The Wall……Up one side and down the other.
- HAY there! – It’s just not October without climbing a hay stack.
- Inflatable Obstacle Course – Test your speed against others in your group or just try to make it to the end on your feet.
Organizer route images
Pre-race Packet Pickup and Registration
Thursday and Friday, October 3 & 4
11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
You can also pick up your race packet on race morning before the race. Race day packet pick-up closes at the start of the last race.
We will have a 10’x10′ tent with a tarp on the ground under it at the start of the second loop of the 50K. This is located right near the start/finish line. You are more than welcome to take a bag to this location and leave it for the duration of the race.