Its the hardest race you will ever love!
Experience the spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and the island's wildlife. Sign up for either 13.1 miles and run some of the most beautiful, rugged and breathtaking trails you will ever experience!
How to enter the Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1miBooked 3 times this week
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K routes
This beautiful trail half marathon course starts runners in the city of Avalon and quickly climbs to over 1600 feet in elevation. Runners enjoy the expansive Catalina Island Conservancy Nature Preserve with its spectacular vistas while being challenged by the rugged terrain. They'll also have the special thrill of knowing they're in bison territory—the Conservancy man-ages a free-ranging herd of 150 of the majestic animals.
The 10K will begin in the middle of Avalon and then run through city streets, up and down hills, reach the outskirts of the city before heading to over 2.5 miles of trails just above the city landscape. You will run around Avalon’s most famous landmark: the Casino building, by the Wrigley’s house, turn around at the Wrigley Memorial and Gardens, and then on horse trails, past the golf course and back into town – finishing by the fountain, the landmark of downtown Avalon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Palos Verdes16th Nov, Rancho Palos Verdes
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr 2020, San Diego
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Riverside8th Dec, Riverside