How to enter the Catalina Island Marathon, 10K, 5K & Kids Run
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
Catalina Island Marathon, 10K, 5K & Kids Run routes
IMPORTANT NOTE: The marathon will start in Two Harbors, while all of the other races will start in Avalon.
The Marathon has an elevation gain of 4,310’. The course primarily runs along dirt roads throughout the interior of Catalina. Please be prepared for a hilly and challenging course. The final miles back into town are down a paved road.
The Marathon has a cut-off time of 8 hours.
5K & 10K
The 5K &10K is exclusively on the streets of Avalon. The course are great for a quick time, with the current records detailed below:
Male, Peter Long: 0:32:34
Female, Sherri Ellerby: 0:38:49
Male, Robert Grove: 0:16:27
Female, Jennifer Rubio: 0:19:32
Frequently Asked Questions
Catalina Island Marathon, 10K, 5K & Kids Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Catalina Island Marathon, 10K, 5K & Kids Run reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon1st Feb, Huntington Beach
- Los Angeles Marathon8th Mar, Los Angeles
- Shoreline Marathon19th Jul, Ventura
- Seaside Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k16th Feb, Ventura
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k8th Nov, Ventura
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara