Come out and join us on Delawares prettiest USATF Certified Half-Marathon Course along the fully-paved Michael N. Castle C&D Canal Trail. This event starts and finishes at the Biddle Point trail head; strategically located only a short drive from Baltimore, Philadelphia, Wilmington, and Southeastern Pennsylvania. The trail head is a modern facility with restrooms, picnic tables, and indescribable views of the historic C&D Canal. All runner/spectator parking will be across the street at the Gunning-Bedford Middle School, and free shuttle buses / bag check will be provided. Those with a valid Handicapped placard will be able to park at the trail head.
There is no strict time limit for this race. Participants are able to finish this race in about 4 hours.
How to enter the C&D Canal Half Marathon & 5K
- Run 13mi
- Run 5km
C&D Canal Half Marathon & 5K routes
Flat course with some stunning scenery around the trail. Perfect for those aiming to chase their new PB!
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
C&D Canal Half Marathon & 5K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
C&D Canal Half Marathon & 5K reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
You may also like
- Delaware Marathon26th Apr 2020, Wilmington
- Patrick Henry Half Marathon29th Aug 2020, Ashland
- Worlds End Fall Classic26th Sep 2020, Forksville
- Blackwater Canyon Half Marahton12th Sep 2020, Parsons
- New Bedford Half Marathon15th Mar 2020, New Bedford
- Rehoboth Seashore Marathon & Half Marathon7th Dec, Rehoboth Beach