Fine gravel trail with some moderate hills. 14 laps for Marathon.
Pioneer Park, 17615 Hwy 14, Sterling, CO GPS: N 40.624970, W 103.246650.
How to enter the Center of the Nation Series – Day 1
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 10km
- Run 50km
Center of the Nation Series – Day 1 weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Center of the Nation Series – Day 1 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Center of the Nation Series – Day 1?
You may also like
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Remembrance Run - Honoring Iowa's Fallen27th Sep, West Des Moines
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Denver17th Oct, Denver
- Runway 5K Run for the Angels3rd Oct, Broomfield
- Prairie Fire Wichita Fall Marathon11th Oct, Wichita
- Colorado Springs Marathon26th Sep, Colorado Springs
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.