A fine course through the south-east of Texas, this is the cities biggest sporting event year on year. Boasting a half marathon and 5k on top, there's something on offer for amateurs right through to seasoned long distance runners. This is often popular with athletes looking for a Boston qualifying time, and is renowned for its fantastic atmosphere, with thousands of spectators lining the course year on year.
How to enter the Chevron Houston Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
Chevron Houston Marathon routes
Participants in both races will need to be able to maintain a pace of 13:45 per mile in order to stay ahead of the streets being re-opened to vehicular traffic. No participants are allowed on the course when the streets are open to vehicular traffic.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Chevron Houston Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Chevron Houston Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chevron Houston Marathon?
You may also like
- Baylor Scott & White BCS Marathon & Half Marathon8th Dec, College Station
- The Ascension Seton Austin Marathon & Half Marathon16th Feb 2020, Austin
- BMW Dallas Marathon, Half Marathon & Behringer Relay15th Dec, Dallas5(1)
- Candy Trail Run2nd Nov, Bryan
- McAllen Marathon19th Jan 2020, McAllen
- USA FIT Marathon, Half Marathon and 5K2nd Feb 2020, Sugar Land4(1)