The Cheyenne Marathon: Run the Legend is a point to point course. It features a marathon, half-marathon, 4 person relay, and 10k. We are in the process of getting the course USATF certified.
Come Run the Legend at Cheyenne’s 1st Annual Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay, and 10k event with special guest appearances by Governor and First Lady Mead! This diverse course will take you on a one-of-a-kind historical tour.
How to enter the Cheyenne Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Cheyenne Marathon routes
This diverse course will take you on a one of a kind historical tour of Laramie County featuring:
- Archer, home of the Laramie County Fair and former UW Research Station
- The Hereford Ranch which was established in 1867
- The Big Boy Steam Engine 4004
- The Historic Courthouse where Tom Horn was hung
- The Historic State Capital, built between 1886 and 1890, which was used by the first woman Governor in the United States, Nellie Tayloe Ross, and features a statue of suffragette Esther Hobart Morris, first female Justice of the Peace
- Botanic Gardens
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo Arena, the World’s Largest Outdoor Rodeo and Western Celebration and
- The Historic Depot, a national landmark and former Union Pacific Depot.
Cheyenne Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Cheyenne Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cheyenne Marathon?