The 26.2 mile marathon and 13.1 mile half marathon courses are USATF certified. The marathon is a Boston qualifier. The course will start in the business district of Schaumburg before touring into scenic Busse Woods featuring serene lakes, forests and prairie. Miles will be marked along the course to help you keep pace with your goal time! Aide stations with water and sports drink as well as toilets will be located along the course, see course map for locations.
How to enter the Chicagoland Spring Marathon and Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
Chicagoland Spring Marathon and Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Chicagoland Spring Marathon and Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chicagoland Spring Marathon and Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Strider Half Marathon29th Aug, Shorewood
- First Call29th Mar, Waukesha
- A Pot of Gold Shared Half Marathon and 5K28th Mar, University Park
- Bridge 2 Beach – Algonac, MI8th Aug, Algonac
- Naperville Women’s Half Marathon & 5K19th Apr, Naperville
- Milwaukee Country Sole Half Marathon & 5K Run/Walk6th Jun, Milwaukee