The Chino Hills Trail Run Series is a perfect way to take the first step into the exciting world of trail running. Join us and explore one of Orange County's premier natural open-space parks while you discover the trail runner in you. If you're already a seasoned trail runner, the Chino Hills Trail Run Series is a great way to step up in distance and aim for your first trail marathon or 50K.
How to enter the Chino Hills Spring Trail Series 50K & 30K
- Run 50km
- Run 30km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Chino Hills Spring Trail Series 50K & 30K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Chino Hills Spring Trail Series 50K & 30K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Chino Hills Spring Trail Series 50K & 30K?
You may also like
- La Cuesta Ranch Trail Run4th Jan 2020, San Luis Obispo
- Back on the Ranch Trail Run and Campout5th Oct, Santa Maria
- Southwest Series Day 6 - CA15th Nov, San Bernardino County
- Valley of Fire Backcountry16th Nov, Las Vegas
- No Name 5030 Trail Races23rd Nov, Agoura Hills
- Labor Of Love 50 M 50 K Marathon 1 2 10 K And 5 K21st Mar 2020, Las Vegas