Brought to you by Trail Run Events ~ Amazing races in beautiful places ~ Los Angeles is primed for a fabulous timed running event and Trail Run Events is pleased to bring it! Join us at Crystal Springs Picnic Area for 6, 12 or 24 hours of running on the jogging path around the beautiful Harding Golf Course. Located in historic Griffith Park, you can run to your heart's content while the family takes in the sights of Hollywood or just enjoy the many attractions inside the park.
How far can you run, jog or walk in six or twelve hours? You keep going and going and we will calculate your mileage for you. Timed ultra marathon races are super fun because you always have someone to run with and with a flat course and support every 2.43 miles, the miles will add up!
How to enter the Cirque du Griffith Park 6/12/24 Runs
- Run 12h
- Run 6h
- Run 24h
- Run 6h
- Run 100mi
Cirque du Griffith Park 6/12/24 Runs routes
6-Hour or 6-Hour Flex?
- Saturday 6-Hour race day registration is flexible between the hours of 9:00am and 1:00pm. Please check in with the race timer before you start.
- Sunday 6-Hour runners must register before the 7:00am start. No late starts on Sunday.
- Approximately 2.43 miles per loop
- Approximately 72' gain and loss per loop
- 100-Mile event will run for 30-hours.
- 24-Hour Runners who reach mile 90 by 24-hours will be permitted to continue toward 100-Miles to earn the buckle.
Cirque du Griffith Park 6/12/24 Runs weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Cirque du Griffith Park 6/12/24 Runs reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cirque du Griffith Park 6/12/24 Runs?