The Brooklyn Bridge is the most iconic landmark in all of New York. At any time of day The Bridge provides great views of Manhattan and Brooklyn and offers a look back at the origins of modern day New York City, when Manhattan and Brooklyn were still separate cities. This short run covers a lot of landmarks, taking you over the Brooklyn Bridge and back on the Manhattan Bridge, then through the streets of Chinatown and The Five Point Area, before finishing up downtown in front of City Hall.
How to enter the City Running Tours – Brooklyn Bridge Running Tour
- Run 4.3mi
City Running Tours – Brooklyn Bridge Running Tour weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
City Running Tours – Brooklyn Bridge Running Tour reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was City Running Tours – Brooklyn Bridge Running Tour?
You may also like
- Milford Santa Parade 2 Miler6th Dec, Milford
- City of Manchester Marathon/Half Marathon7th Nov, Manchester
- Kings Run21st Nov, Haddonfield
- The Triple Lakes Trail Race31st Oct, Greensboro
- Triple Lakes Trail Half Marathon, 40k, and 40 Miler31st Oct, Greensboro
- Cleveland Stache Dash 5K7th Nov, North Ridgeville
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.