How to enter the CLIF CampoVelo Napa Valley
- Bike 100mi
- Bike 40mi
- Bike 85mi
CLIF CampoVelo Napa Valley routes
Begin the weekend at the CLIF Family Winery to pick up your CampoVelo Goody Bag, grab a drink, and start mingling with your fellow campers.
In the evening, make your way to the Sponsor Reception at Vineyard 29, a state-of-the-art winery, where you will get insight into their artisan skill of combining winemaking and technology.
Kickstart your morning the right way with a big breakfast of veggies, protein and carbs served at the Calistoga Motor Lodge & Spa. At 9am, activities commence. Guests can choose from the following cycles or activities:
- The Anatomy of an E-Bike: Also known as the Calorie Positive ride— 10 Miles slow and steady
- The Double Espresso: A fast 42.45 mile ride
- Gals Gone Riding - Beginner/Chatty Cathy: Slower 22 miles, basic skills review, including flat tire changing
- Gals Gone Riding - Racer Style: Ride like you stole it...well maybe not that fast
- Take a Tour with Chef John McConnell: Moderate ride with a special stop
- Advanced Mountain Biking: With Chef Chris Cosentino & Yuri Hauswald on the Oat Hill Mine Trail
- Hiking & Yoga: There are beautiful mountainside hiking trails available for hiking, or work on your mindset with the morning meditative class
Refuel after the fun-filled active morning with a Flexitarian Lunch followed by Culinary Demos by the expo's talented selection of chefs as they chop, mix, and serve dishes live. Combine mouth-watering food with the Blind Tasting Session of incredible wine & beer, and shop until you drop at the CampoVelo marketplace.
The night will be rounded off by the incredible Chef's Benefit Dinner, a four course culinary journey supporting NO KID HUNGRY. Chef Chris Cosentino and friends will again surprise with flavors, aromas and tastes that will fill the belly and soul.
After a big night at the benefit, start your day with a big breakfast of coffee, omelettes, muffins, yogurt, fruit, biscuits, and juice to get you fueled and ready to ride for a big day on the bike.
The Big Ride this year will offer 4 different routes through the west side of Napa Valley:
- Flat & Happy - 30 Miles / 681ft Climbing
- The Roller Ride - 45 Miles, 1644ft Climbing
- The Climber Ride - 52 Miles, 2532ft Climbing
- The Big Ride - 85 Miles, 4965ft Climbing
A huge ride deserves a huge feast, and riders will be treated to the BIG Feast, filled with healthy and nutritious dishes, cold brews, and sweet treats. Mix and mingle with your fellow riders and swap stories from your epic rides.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
CLIF CampoVelo Napa Valley weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
CLIF CampoVelo Napa Valley reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was CLIF CampoVelo Napa Valley?