This event is a fundraiser for the Special Needs Sports Foundation Inc.'s social division.
Club Able 2B Me provides events for special needs individuals ages 6 and up and no cost to them.
Weekly bingo, theme parties, movie nights and family picnics are some of the activities we provide to give these individuals the opportunity to be socially active, make friends and have fun!
How to enter the Club Able 2B Me 5K & Fun Run
- Run 1mi
- Run 5km
Club Able 2B Me 5K & Fun Run weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Club Able 2B Me 5K & Fun Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Club Able 2B Me 5K & Fun Run?
You may also like
- Knock On Wood Ultra Series25th Apr, Greenville
- Get Outside Mountain Relay5th Jun, Glade Valley
- Tar Heel 10 Mile & Fleet Feet 4 Mile Run18th Apr, Chapel Hill
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May, Cleveland5(1)
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- RRRC Huguenot 3 Miler1st Mar, Richmond