Join us for our 5K On The Mountain event at the New Belgium Ranger Station for a 5k-ish course that starts and ends at this mountainside brewery! Weave up and down the ski slopes of the mountain on this breathtaking 5k course at whatever pace you like, no matter what, there’s a beer waiting for you at the finish line!
How to enter the CO Brewery Running Series – 5K on the Mountain
- Run 5km
CO Brewery Running Series – 5K on the Mountain route
This may be different than other “races” you’ve done. We like to keep things relaxed, and all of our events are untimed so everyone can run or walk at their own pace. Plan a fair amount of elevation, challenging hikes and descents on single track bike trails, ski slopes, and mountain access roads. The course is staffed with encouraging volunteers to cheer you on and point you back to the brewery for your much-deserved beer!
CO Brewery Running Series – 5K on the Mountain weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
CO Brewery Running Series – 5K on the Mountain reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was CO Brewery Running Series – 5K on the Mountain ?
You may also like
- That Dam Run 13.1, 10K & 5K1st Mar, Greenwood Village4.7(5)
- All-Out Mardi Crawl Half Marathon, 10K, 5K & 1 Mile22nd Feb, Lakewood4.9(2)
- Dam U Half Marathon 5K & 10K19th Sep, Aurora
- TK'S 5K28th Mar, Westminster
- Drop 13 Half Marathon - 5K13th Jun, Cottonwood Heights
- Las Vegas St Patrick's Day Run14th Mar, Boulder City